Friday 27 September 2013

Bleachers

It’s not like you wake up one morning and you see what you’ve become

It’s about staring at the right person and then you feel alive

Everything dissolves and you can fall asleep on their lap.

I felt asleep on Heath, who ended up shoving me the next second, ranting that I was fucking heavy and I had to sit up instantly, but I had still fallen asleep, our height is ridiculous and so is his openness. 

People are still used to the fact that he dated Manny and it broke as peculiarly as it started in my eyes. When you’re used to the opposite genders together, it seems odd and I felt as if it was wrong but in the end I dropped it-

And Manny and Heath broke up.

And I had gotten bored sitting on the sub benches. The game was awful and Deuce was off, Slow Moe wasn’t in his best shape and the others well, I still don’t know how we ended up in reserve, but then you should give everyone an equal chance and it was plain practice.

So I just couldn’t be bothered and I laid on Heath’s lap, closing my eyes

Someone had poked Heath and he spoke back, waking me up.

-

Originally I had a completly different idea, but with all the recent topics and fiddling my own memory I guess it was impossible to avoid one of such clicking moments as that time I fell asleep on a lap. 

In general accepting yourself is pretty hard and it comes in minor steps, so I took it and increased it for Clawd. We all have those moments, all are different and this wasn't really mine but it was a hint, I suppose. 

I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to request :3

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment