Tuesday 21 May 2013

Untitled 5Silence Seems To Feed Us 11

I feel tired and I can see how melancholic people get and once you listen to them you actually wonder if life is really that boring. It’s like people trying to get drunk at fourteen, knowing which bars in Camden let underage people drink.

When I was a kid I’d get traumatized when people would call me ugly or last time my mother was over she called me impossible and wondered how I am alive in my mess of a room and that troubled me, just as if I was back in high school with someone trying to pick a fight, in university it was easier as everyone was just as queer with Brian Molko walking around in heels.

Sometimes, I think I am the sin, just like when Brian was saying that he wouldn’t be let near any baby in order to corrupt them and I am the target, obviously if I get a child, I won’t care who the child fucks, it will be about the fact that I have a child.

I look at Alison scribbling on magazines, her jeans quite low waisted.

Supposedly men don’t please women, I close my eyes and lick the waist, putting my hands in front of her sweater, unbuttoning it and Alison just stood shocked. I didn’t want to fuck her, I wanted to give a woman pleasure, with Brian in my head, tangling in his own heels to be kicked out of society. I don’t think there is anything wrong with me or Brian.

I don’t look at Alison.

“Stop.”

“I want to please you.”

“Don’t.” And it stops and we continue to flick channels, I’ve tried to be a man, but maybe the problem is in the women as well?

-

I've been stuck on exams, so it's a bit hard to come back to a relaxed mindset for a few days really XD before it comes back again XD

But I've fitted in all the issues I've been thinking about and yeah, I hope you enjoyed it and please feel free to request, sorry about the short chapter:)

On a good note, I'm now an uncle :D hwjvhwevjwe he is soooo cute, cutest thing ever :3

Thank you

<3

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment