Wednesday 14 November 2012

Genitalium

(2015):

Through out our life, due to media, due to influence, due to many things we get the wrong opinions.

We fuck up.

I grew up in homophobic and transphobic places, I've said things I regret deeply.

Genitalium is one of those.

I kept it throughout the years without revision and it was my mistake and it was obviously a widely read story and remained as one of my most-read.

Now it's finally gone. I didn't even know how to continue it for years actually. Because it has no ending, because the ending is in every fucking cissexist/transphobic female out there.

Thank fuck and bye, Genitalium.

Maybe one day I'll be pissed off enough and take some transman story I'm writing and place it here as a proper spin-off of the disaster that once was, who knows, that will tick off those who sent me death threats.

In the mean-time, here's some actual great trans romance:

Blue/Jacket
Stale Smoke In A Running Circle
Knitting
Joyce, Joyce
An Ode
Sultry Room
PDD or Hypoxyphilia
Swallow

10 comments:

  1. so freaking amazing i want to know the rest ! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank youuuuuu:D

      Thank you thank you thank you:3

      request number 48 xD sorry about the wait xD

      <3

      Delete
  2. Ms.StereoLover23 June 2013 at 23:30

    This is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you so much :D

    Feel free to request another chapter as I run on a request basis ^__^ and a new chapter will be coming up soon, so keep checking :) use the list as a guideline:)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need more of this in my life! Request for a new chapter done and DONE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://graspthesanity.blogspot.com/2013/07/genitalium-2.html is the next chapter :D

    but I will take your request and chapter 3 will be posted in 40 requests, sorry for the long wait ToT or if you want a speed up just pop anything in the donation box and it will skip the queue :D

    thank youuuuu! :D and sadly we don't get a lot of lesbian transwomen fiction :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete