Wednesday 16 May 2012

Threesome5

Jamie walks in.

And makes everything awkward at least for me as he sits in front of me and it’s about the thoughts of just being on stage and the guitar between my legs as now my head is filled with imagery of his wife cheating on him with my tongue as we sit together and I see Kate laying naked in front of us both and we lick her all over, sometimes our tongues intertwining.

I don’t comprehend it, so I leave it there, not knowing what the fuck could’ve Kate told Jamie as he lights both me and him a cigarette, exhaling and looking up.

This is where more than ten years lead you as we smoke and sit there, all the time avoiding sexual interaction at maximum and now it were to collapse all of a sudden and Jamie leans to kiss my cheek, and I

look

to see the man I’ve loved for years and he kisses me, both of us shaking, feelings mixing, a confusion of love between the three I guess as I wonder how seen is Kate in my mouth as we french slowly and I feel his hands creep onto the back of my neck as he plays with my hair, clutching my head and frenching me for the first time in years if it ever happened, the dreams now nearly torn and faded that the past is just as bleak compared to the current reality with the colours at maximum that the eyes are just closed as

we kiss

Alison and Jamie

The Kills

VV and Hotel, everything rushes as his hands go onto my shoulders and I am against the table heavily breathing.

He kisses me.

Jamie tells me the number he has as he licks my neck, biting slowly and going under my shirt.

I gasp as his tongue runs on my nipples and

I want Kate.

I start thinking of how she’d look seeing wether she’d be jealous or her hand would go down and I pull Jamie up again and we stare.

It’s too awkward.

We pull back.

Jamie doesn’t really have an erection, neither I am wet, so he sits besides me on the table and we’re back to the chain smoking vegans.

Threesome6

2 comments:

  1. Is this the end, or is there more to come? Very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is more to come indeed:D

    The next chapter will be up on Saturday but maybe I'll have it up on Friday:3

    <3

    ReplyDelete