Sunday 1 April 2012

Threesome

She has really small breasts.

Does she even need a bra as we wander in shops, both silent and trying to glue each other together due to the man we are both quite attracted.

We just drifted around, barely even saying anything and ended up going somewhere to get food, Kate barely getting anything besides a drink and in the end she got salad and meat. I wondered if she would actually vomit it or pump it out or just

She just held a fork in her hand and twirled it a bit, her hair up and I recalled her annual income.

“Did you ever do girls?” And she just swallows whatever is on the fork.

“I’d want to. I’ve kissed a few.” She keeps chewing, this time looking at me like I’m the food, I just drink and it’s not the meat. “You?”

I just shake my head.

“Y’know we can like.” And she swallows and drinks, nudging my hand and then goes silent.

It shoudn’t be too attractive, I always remember how the imagery of them having sex would come to mind on the wedding and I prayed there wasn’t a tradition I might’ve forgotten and they would do it on the cake instead of their death.

Kate eats some more and I don’t finnish my dish. I look at the one bag we both have from a vintage store.

“I’d I mean, I wouldn’t mind. Neither would Jamie. Didn’t you guys have a go?” Kate gets a bit tense, maybe it’s some hidden couple we both shagged the same person so we have the fluids?

Nothing attracts me about her and she seems like a log more like than someone with sex ideas or even plain movements.

She just stretches her hand to mine and strokes a finger.

“C’mon, will be fun. Didn’t you ever want to just-” She chews and swallows and sips water, fixes her hair. “Plainly fuck a girl and scream?”

They take my plate away.

“Any fantasy you have?” Kate asks.

“A threesome.” I blur out, thinking about even watching them have sex for a brief kiss or palm of the hand.

“Sure. If I like you in bed.” She smirks slightly.

She suggests choosing underwear.

Kate spends hours and doesn’t touch me, saying to heat it up as I ask her not to and she gives up, but most likely there is something for me.

We go back and Kate asks to change as I sit on the couch both Jamie and the child gone. I light a cigarette as her tongue is on the back of my neck.

“You think Jamie wants you, just to grab you and-” She starts taking off my shirt, stroking my chest, as I try to hold my body but

“Jamie inside you.” Kate says going in front of the couch, naked and no lingerie bought worn.

The model sits on top of me, stroking my face, saying that I was very goodlooking and that she wants to see my body.

She goes down on me.

Quite good.

But too fast, distracting me at the last moment which leaves her to go up.

Hesitation but we have sex.

On the couch and then she drags me to the bedroom where I can see all the Jamie photos and wonder how will the threesome actually be.

-

I've been keeping stories open as usual and this one is no exception I guess:3

I hope you enjoyed it and thank you

Sorry for the day delay

<3 Threesome2

No comments:

Post a Comment